Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm a mess and you're worse.

So last night Jasper and I were standing around in a smokey garage talking about how incredible the new Fall Out Boy record is and how we think Patrick Stump is gonna have a really fruitful career after they break up because he is a BAMF song writer. Then I started dropping knowledge about how he has written for other acts and how sick those songs were. Anyways, here is a young band that homeboy has thrown a hit (or two) at. If you know me, you know how begrudgingly obsessed I have been with this record. If you've been to my house I have definitely made you watch their music videos On Demand. This is honestly probably the most appalling record I have ever heard. I don't know how these dudes came up with these ideas or if most of them were Stump's behind-the-scenes magic or what, but holy shit, I can't believe a record like this even exists. If you are even the least bit curious, check it out. Wow.



Try it
Buy it

P.S. These dudes are straight out of high school. There is a home music video of theirs that I just watched with footage of their graduations. Fuck my life.